BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Genertion Q

My father works or GQ, and recently (well, more like five months ago) informed me on my new job.
I am now a junior editor, and I have my own column! All the things I will be doing will be Lolita inspired. Bring a little Lolita to everyday crafting, you could say! <3
I'm so excited for this! For the first issue I got to do it with my best friend who was visiting from Missouri. Fun times.
    My birthday is coming up (July 30th), I am planning a huge birthday bash! Well... Huge as in ten people. Haha... Forever alone... Anyways, I was planning on teaching the other girls how to do some crafting. I'll defiantly take pictures! Also, charades. Gosh, I love charades! Maybe only because I'm good at it...

Also, my Pinkie Pie Gala dress is coming along nicely. I have the main dress finished, I saving up for a petticoat, and I need to work on the bolero jacket and finding/editing shoes. Anyone know how to make Pinkie's hat? She has a kind of sailor hat. As you can see from the picture above. Akicon will be perfect this year!

0 comments: