BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Meow Meow's Wonderland.

You can find amazing things, if you look close enough!

As my last post stated, my mother and I went out garage sale-ing, and this is one of the cutest things I've ever found! The box was misleading, it was a stainless steal frying pan, which my mother was looking for.
But, we she opened the box, this is what we found!
From above it doesn't look like much, but, with a closer look, the cuteness is over whelming!





*Click for a closer look*
But, the mysterious thing is, no ones knows what these are. I googled 'Meow Meow's wonderland' and a few forums came up with a identification question on this item, about the brand, or what the name of these toys are. All that came up was play sets and Japanese bidding sites...  The only thing I found out was that the bears were from a different alternative set called 'Teddy's Wonderland'. I remember having a set of these dolls when I was tiny, it was just a house with a fence, and an ice cream stand. There were two cats, and three bears. I'm so glad I found these. Ah, I have a privileged childhood.
Also, a few other things that just don't seem to fit in came with the set. A second ice cream stand, a red picnic table, what ever that aquamarine thing is... But the red  heart chairs are really cute, you gotta admit.
~Amelia L. (AKA Princess Jelly)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hehe I used to have this playset when I was a child and I loved it, complete with the bear and baby figurines as well as the cats :). I didn't have the carousel though and I only had the brown house. As far as I remember the funfair sets came with the cats, the house and playground sets came with the bears and the beach/ watersports sets came with the babies. I have no idea what toy brand they came from, but they were excellent! I wish I could come across a set of my own :)

Unknown said...

I have a few odds and ends of this set I just found!