BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 2, 2012

How I celebrated~

As you know from my last post, today is National Lolita day!
☺♦♥~YAY~♥♦☺\(^0^)/ ~(*0*~)(~*0*)~ WOOT WOOT.
Pardon my over enthusiasm, but, this is my first time celebrating so, I did it the only way I knew how;
HAVING A TEA PARTY!
I planned a lolita meetup to have a picnic in a park near by, but.. it didn't happen, everyone canceled.
But, I wasn't going to let it get me down. Even if  I was disappointed, it was still going to be a fun day.
So my mum and I had a tea party in our tea house (I'm very lucky to have my own elegant tea house!).
My brother decided to join us, and we all sat together, laughed, and had a good time drinking tea, and eating sandwiches. But, I wanted to share my good time with you!
And, so, here are some pictures of my little party!

 A delectable array of food by my mum and I.
 Lovely chairs from a community garage sale!
    Sippin' Chai tea~ Mmmh! My favorite! <3
 Darn it, all gone ;n;
 Oooh! Cakes!
"Good day, sirs and madams!"
Hime lolita today! Heehee~



I hope you had fun! Enjoy today, and the rest of the year. Smile on my beautiful girls!
~Amelia L.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your jsk and your tea house is just too cute. What a nice way to celebrate!

Christian said...

Awww. I wish I could have been there with you.